ADMISSION PERIOD FOR AY 2017/18 IS NOW OPEN
Application for Admission to TUM Asia's Master of Science Programmes
Application for Admission to TUM Asia's Master of Science Programmes for Academic Year 2017/18 will open from 15 October 2016, Saturday to 31 March 2017, Friday
If you are ready to apply, please select one of the following options.
New Application | I do not have an account
Applicants who have applied and set up an account in the previous academic years are still required to set up a new account again this academic year.
If you have any questions, you may visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you already have an account, please quote your application number (starting with 'APPA') in your e-mail for enquiries and updates.
- This application portal is for application to TUM Asia’s Master of Science Programmes. For application to TUM-SIT Bachelor of Science Programmes, please visit Singapore Institute of Technology ’s (SIT) website.
- The portal is set to a limit of 80 minutes per login. After which, it will log out automatically and you will have to login again. Please save your form frequently.
- It is mandatory for applicants to fill in their application form personally. You are advised to have your academic and supporting documents on hand when filling in the form.
- You will not able to make any amendments to your online application after submission. However, if you only saved the application but have yet to submit, you will still be able to log in to the portal and amend the application.
- To find out more about our application process, download our helpful guide here.